Review: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening range & Gokujyun Makeup Remover

Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Care is about fighting dark spots and brightening skintone. It also contains Vitamin C that helps enhance skin fairness and revive dull skin.
Arbutin Whitening Lotion
What it claims:
1)    Contains Arbutin that helps minimize dark spots
2)    Smoothes and Clarifies Skin radiance
3)    Also includes Vitamin C that helps recover skin and Hyaluronic Acid which hydrate skin, keeping it soft and supple
My Reviews:
1)    It comes in quite a whitish color wherein the consistency is a bit thick but not sticky
2)    Absorbs easily to skin
3)    Been using for about a month or so but didn’t notice any whitening at all, I guess I need to finish the entire bottle in order to justify if it really works or not.
4)    Skin felt smooth and soft once product is absorbed fully on skin
5)    I did notice that my face has brighten up a bit making is less dull
6)    Didn’t experience any discomfort or aggregate my existing acnes

 Recommend and Buy again?
I don’t know since I have yet to see massive results so I won’t recommend it as of the moment. But it won’t hurt to try it out  =) I would probably buy again as it makes my skin feel soft and smooth~

What it claims:
1)    Contains HIGH concentrate Arbutin that fight dark spots and optimize skin fairness
2)    Also contains Vitamin C that helps balance skintone and restore skin evenness
My Reviews:
1)    It comes in a whitish color wherein the consistency is similar with the Whitening Lotion.
2)    It absorbs nicely to skin without feeling heavy 
3)    No weird scent and is not sticky
4)    It helps a bit on my pigmentation wherein it lightens a bit of my brown patches
5)    No significant changes notice on dark spots; But again, I guess I need to use the entire bottle to make judgment

Recommend and Buy again?
It's a neutral essence; I won't recommend but wouldn't also keep you from trying. It's still a serum worth a try but don't expect immediate results. I won’t probably buy again until I see massive results in the coming weeks.

3)    GOKUJYUN- Super Hyaluronic Makeup Remover
What it claims:
1)    Contains Hyaluronic acid which helps nourish and moisturize skin
My Reviews:
1)    It is a gentle makeup remover that was able to remove all sorts of makeup thoroughly
2)    I notice that my skin felt so soft after using this makeup remover
3)  I love the ocean breeze smell as it makes my skin feel calm 
4)    Didn’t experience any discomfort such as blur vision or sting on the eyes

Recommend and Buy again?
Yes! Definitely! A makeup remover that does it job well and at the same time doesn't strip out the needed moisture your skin need.
Well, that’s all my review on Hada Labo! Hope you guys find it somewhat helpful =)

32 comments:

  1. nice post ^^ thanks for sharing!

    http://xiaoveeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Super Hyaluronic Makeup Remover in oil form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely,

      It's not in oil based, more on watery/gel =)

      Delete
    2. Ohh cool! I actually stopped using the muji make up remover oil because my skin became extremely oily. Ill get this brand soon!

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for the review. ^^ I really wanted to try these out, but they're so hard to get for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know the makeup remover is ok! I got it after loving the oil based one but heard many people commenting that it;s bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the toner. it worked alrite but didnt show any brightening effect.
    The makeup remover seems so nice <3 added into my wishlist already LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the makeup remover works really great~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the make up remover looks great! I really like make up removers to be gentle, yet effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see the results with continuous use. But it looks promising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going straight for that makeup remover next time I'm in Asia, it sounds like amazing stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. II heard that the Super Hyaluronic Makeup Remover does not remove waterproof makeup that good. guess i have to try it my self and see how it goes! it does looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great reviews! Vitamin C is so good for the skin - I'm pretty sure some of my dark spots have faded a little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad these didn't whiten more! >w< I'm really obsessed with lightening my dark spots from all the acne scars haha~
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have the lotion too and is half way through. i'm feeling quite neutral towards it. can't feel it's effect.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. the makeup remover looks promising! :)

    anyways, thank you for commenting on my blog.. i just followed you! :)
    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Care toner in winter!! It's so moisturizing !

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for review
    i haven't used the hada labo product but i'm interested with makeup remover :)
    btw thanks for following and commet my blog
    followed you :)
    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That makeup remover worked so well at removing the swatch! What kind of texture does it have hun? Oily or watery?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Sounds awesome. I have a lot of trouble with finding the right makeup remover. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Hada Labo but have not yet tried out the whitening series and the make up remover~ Will try out the remover ^^

    U look Lovely in the pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. is the makeup remover oil-based? Looks like it does a great job. Great review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. @JoanneP: Hi Joanne, nope its not oil-based. Its water based. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Janet, how would you compare this to Maybelline's make- up remover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, Maybelline's a two-phase remover while this one is in watery gel ^_~
      I prefer this one because I don't need to use a cotton pad in removing =)

      Delete
  23. Wow, very detailed review of this Hada Labo product. I will be waiting for another review of skincare / makeup products. ^_^ Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Janet! First of all I must really thank you for your blog and all your wonderful advices for people like me, with poor skin!

    I'm really not very sure where my question should go, but I would really appreciate it if you could advise me with regards to my skin condition. Over the years I have had skin which is pretty alright, a little breakouts here and there but nothing too serious as they usually clear up in a while without scarring. however, about nine months ago, my skin suddenly became very very bad, with huge pimples coming up at my cheek area. I don't know what caused it, perhaps stress or hormones? but no matter what i tried they didn't go away. most of the pimples stopped growing now already, but the old ones have left behind a lot of scars, like purple marks and pitholes. Do you have any solutions to them? the purple marks I'm not so concern because those are easier to be removed right? with some creams and perhaps chemical peels? do you have anything to suggest? I'm more concerned about the pitholes do you have any suggestions to those?

    thank you so much in advance! (:
    and btw i just started using this hada labo whitening products as well, let's hope they can help a little..

    regards,chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea,
      Thank you for dropping by my blog and your sweet comments.
      We have the same condition, I also have problem on pitholes and icepeak like skin due to acne pricking. I've used Morocco Argan oil for over almost a year and I did see some improvement on the skin whereas the the surface of the skin has improved and so was the entire look of the skin. I have reviewed the Morocco Argan Oil here: http://www.allaboutjyl.blogspot.com/2012/11/morocco-argan-oil-wonders-for-my-skin.html

      Hope this helps ^_~

      I'll definitely wait for your good news upon trying the hada labo range ^_~

      Delete
  25. Hi Janet,
    saw ur review on Hada Labo. Was wonding how is it doing for u nw. I jus started on it 2 weeks ago but now noticed my acne jus got worst. Not sure if thats jus how d pdt works by getting out the impurities before preparing the skin for renewal. Do share.

    Regards Yogi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yogi, the moment I finish the bottle I opted not to buy again as it seems that the results were too minimal and I prefer something more strong and effective ^_~ I didn't experience purging while using this but some people does, it depends on skin condition =)

      Delete
  26. Replies
    1. hello dear, I bought this during my trip at macau but I think there are plenty of online shops who sells it as well. You can try sulit or ebay ^_~

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...