KPOP Inspired look~


I have been a fan of KPOP eversince the debut of SHINHWA, BABYVOX, SES and FINKL (omygwad! did I just reveal my age?!!!,lolz). Even though I don’t understand a thing they sang but I simply love their upbeat music and fancy music videos. Fast forward 2012, where GANGNAM STYLE has took over the WORLD and KPOP finally dominating worldwide chart . Even though I love KPOP but I still prefer the “classic” KPOP music because they were less “artificial”, if you know what I mean but I guess people have change; thus the industry must adjust in order to captivate the market.

Nuff’ the blabber as I present to you my version of KPOP look!
There are only three essential things in order to rock that KPOP look and these are EYELINERS, EYELINERS and EYELINERS (LOLZ*). What I mean is EYELINER is extremely important in order to achieve that KPOP look.
 KPOP makeup consists of three important things which are MATTE SKIN, THICK EYELINERS and HIGHLIGHTERS. Once you have these three, then you can definitely rock that KPOP look!
That’s it for my version of KPOP Look!
Hope you like it ^_~

BTW, I'm having my 300K hits International Giveaway HERE


31 comments:

  1. I like ur eye make up, really gorgeous, it's definitely korean style^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and dolly! :)
    love the pink lip color and bright highlights on the inner corners of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, you look so young here! Lang taon ka na nga? hehehe Oo nga, kapag KPOP ang peg mo, eyeliner lang talaga. Hehe no need na magcontour pa. Nice sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty, Janet xD
    yes I agree with you, the most important part is the eyeliner! I always feel amazing when seeing their eyeliner on MV.. hahaha :D

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super adorable look! Your eyes look so cuteeee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, sweetie! I like the winged eyeliner! And your skin is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is so cute. :D Love your eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look so beautiful! I love the eye liner! I also like K-pop! SNSD Girl generations is my fave ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You really look Korean na! :) Galeng! I'll try this soon but I dont think i'll ever come as close to looking as Korean as you :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your makeup looks amazing. You look beautiful. I love your eyeliner.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway on my blog for Swarovski Crystal stud earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I love kpop too. :) but yeah not so much of the band because they seems so "artificial" to me as what you have describe them.. But then Korean style are really something.

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look~ >u< I'm a kpop fan too. ;D
    What eyeliner are you using for the inner corners of your eye? o: It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful! I don't know where you are from, but you look a bit like korean to begin with. tehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! You look like a k-pop star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Janet, you have beautiful eyes. Love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute :D super cute!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the eye makeup! I agree, it's all about the eyeliner :) I don't watch or listen to a lot of Kpop but I do think the girls always look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the kpop look! so cute!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. You can pass as a kpop star, pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. you did an awesome job with the kpop, and ya now that i think about it thick eyeliners is a must huh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love how you did your eye make-up, such a perfect KPOP look :) you're so beautiful Janet <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. you looked very cute Janet!! Can't fault eye liners!! Every now and then I like to do that kind of liner too :D so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so pretty.
    Just followed you btw.

    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the whole look!!!

    XO,
    Miss-April.info

    ReplyDelete
  25. cute pretty kawaii lovely and soooo charminggg ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a really pretty look, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...