Review on Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil


Hellos! Today I am going to share a new add ons to my skincare routine which is the luxurious Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse amazing dry oil =) Just sharing a quick trivia, whereas a bottle of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse were sold every 6 seconds! ^_~

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Amazing Dry Oil
 What it claims:
  • A multi-usage dry oil that has super activated formula that contains 30% of precious plant oils and vitamin E
  • Able to repair and soften face, body and hair in single gesture
  • Provide velvety skin and silky hair
  • Helps improved stretch mark
Main Ingredients:
  • Borage, St. Johnswort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, Macademia
My Reviews:
Consistency: Non-sticky/ Non-greasy liquidity dry oil that felt silky & smooth on skin and soft & shiny on hair
Scent: Sweet vanilla scent and hint of luxurious perfume smell
Suitability: All skin types
Packaging: Classy Elegant glass bottle
Size: 100 ml
Price: PHP 1890 or USD 40
Availability: Digital Traincase

What I loved about:
  • I loved the luxurious packaging whereas it looks like an expensive perfume
  • I am not a fan of heavy scented products, but I can pretty much deal with the sweet vanilla scent as it feels so relaxing
  • Non-greasy, non-sticky and able to minimize redness and heal fresh scar gradually
  • Provide enough moisture to skin but does not trigger excessive oil
What I don’t like:
  • Not available locally
Overall Reviews:
  • I super love this as it helps minimize the redness happening on my cheeks and makes my skin feels baby soft and smooth after application.
  • I managed to see and feel that my skin has become more clearer and brighter
That’s it for my review of this luxurious dry oil =)
Thanks for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...